Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Back

After last week's hiatus, Minneapolite has returned! You know you missed me :)

Sorry for the break, but some new medication my dermatologist has me on caused some unforeseeable side-effects, mainly me being unable to move from the couch for the better part of last week. Between that and the holiday, not much time for blog-posting.

But, just barely enough time for shopping. I was able to make it out for Cliche's annual summer sale, and I was glad I did! Even though it was extended to Sunday, there was no way you were getting anything good if you showed up late. I arrived fashionably on time (i.e. 11:30 a.m.) and already the wait for a dressing room was 20 minutes long. Add another 15 minutes when I went over the 10-item limit and had to wait again (infuriating), and I spent more time waiting than shopping.

Even still, it was worth it. I picked up five new dresses and a skirt, and supported a few local designers (my favorite dress of the day was made by the fabulous Emily Weich). Maybe you'll catch me sporting them around town this week. I have lots of catching up to do after being out of commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment