Wednesday, July 8, 2009

STYLEDLIFE Throws Party That's Well...Stylish

Tonight I was lucky enough to be invited to STYLEDLIFE's Vintage Glam Private Sale. Although I am on shopping hiatus after my Cliche spree this weekend, I stopped by to say hello to the fabulous owner/founder Kevin (who was rocking an awesome pair of 1970's (my guess) shoes!), sip on champagne, and eat. What can I say, free cheese and crackers, I'm there.

Not to mention the LOADS of fabulous vintage accessories. Kevin and his team scour the nation all year long for the pieces, so you know it's got to be good. I loved a blue and red scarf, made in Paris, but my still-pained check card just wouldn't let me swipe it. Oh well.

The sale continues through the end of July, so stop in if you weren't able to score an invite. I might have to make another trip, when my wallet has been replenished. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment